Hello There !
Do you like playing simple games? Do you realy miss Atari ,Sega games
Here is the biggest collection of the old sega games on the internet which will take you back in the past
.
Some people , I think keep searching and searching for these games , but found nothing
These copies here were extinct and bygone since we were still little boys!
You may ask me, from were did I got this ?!
I will response that they were uploaded from my own Pc, It was kept on my old Pc for years ^^
And now , after we grown up , we still miss these wonderfull games and wish if we can play it again
Personally I do ^^ I did not feel bored with them
Now , you can get your personal copy and have fun
Watch the vedios to know what I'm saying >>
For Download you need to choose one of them below:
Sega 1
Downlaod it from here
Skip ads to download
Sega 2
Downlaod it from here !
Sega 3
Downlaod it from here
To run games you may need this little emulator programm
Whatch how it works
Download it from here
Although these versions here are too old "I Know" ,but still Very interesting
I think these Atari Games will never Die
Hope you enjoy ^^







